[open-bibliography] Fwd: Open Bibliographic Data and E-LIS

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Aug 1 09:32:46 UTC 2011

This is fantastic news!

Giannis: could you start a (holding) page for your data on
TheDataHub.org, if there isn't one already? You can update this with
further info about your data as more details become available:

http://thedatahub.org/package/new

Also would you be willing to send us a 2-3 sentences on your use of
the ODbL for the Open Data Commons blog?

All the best,

Jonathan