[open-bibliography] suggesting regular meetings

Dr. Micah Altman Micah_Altman at harvard.edu
Tue Aug 16 11:25:49 UTC 2011

Hi Mark,

So far, I've participated only in a few of the meetings ... and those
at the kick-off. If the meeting schedule happens to be when I'm
available and on a topic of
special interest I'll join in future. But in any case, it has been
useful to be able to look at meeting notes/minutes etc to track
developments, so I'm hoping that will continue.

best,

Micah