[open-bibliography] suggesting regular meetings

Mark MacGillivray mark.macgillivray at okfn.org
Mon Aug 15 12:05:34 UTC 2011

Hello open biblio people,

I would like to suggest some more regular meetings for the working
group. Perhaps every two weeks. These could be open to anyone wishing
to join in.

Adrian already usually organises meetings on the first Tuesday of
every month - would it be worth having another meeting that week over
and above that? Or should we just add another say in the middle of
each month? What would people prefer?

Perhaps a meeting this week to discuss would be useful for those
interested? If so I propose we talk on Wednesday 17th August at 1600
UK time (currently GMT + 1).

Please let us know if what you think of this idea, and let me know if
you want to attend on Wednesday, and I will initiate a call then.

Mark MacGillivray