[open-bibliography] Sample subject specific journal article metadata available for comment

Thad Guidry thadguidry at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 14:58:14 UTC 2011

Corine,

FYI, I saw a few pure "Geology" field of study articles in the sample file
that were not concerning "Palaeontology" at all.

Some were in the SPECIAL PAPERS- GEOLOGICAL SOCIETY OF AMERICA and others.

1.  Will this occur because of a processing problem with the journal
metadata received or manual mishaps ?  I am thinking that "Palaeontology"
is indeed one of the carried subjects specified in the SPECIAL PAPERS-
GEOLOGICAL SOCIETY OF AMERICA.  But a user of this sample XML does not
really see this.  If so, then perhaps it might be best in the RDF/XML to
also carry a URI that can take the user to the journal metadata that will
list all the possible subjects that journal carries ?  Or is there another
method for this discovery ?

--
-Thad
http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry