[open-bibliography] DOIs and openbiblio

Paul Walk p.walk at ukoln.ac.uk
Wed Feb 2 16:59:59 UTC 2011

I think the IDF position I have given is the default position for RAs as well as the IDF itself and, so far, no-one has departed from that default. The IDF is, essentially, the RAs working towards common cause, so I think it is relevant.

However, I'm very inclined to agree with Peter's approach here....

Paul