[open-bibliography] Write-up for email

Karen Coyle kcoyle at kcoyle.net
Mon Feb 7 18:51:25 UTC 2011

The form doesn't really make it clear when we are getting an
institutional endorsement, and we may want to think about how to make
that clearer.

On the call, we talked about having a logo for those who have endorsed
the principles. The question is: do we want to announce that with this
mail, or later? I think it could go either way.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle at kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net