[open-bibliography] Getting started with Spinal Muscular Atrophy

Fabiana Kubke mf.kubke at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 10:34:27 UTC 2011

Peter,
I should have access on the weekend of Feb 11 to people more literate than
me (not too hard since I am not a lawyer) in NZ copyright law.  So if there
are specific questions/issues it might be useful to have them identified
before then so I can try to get some responses. (e.g., court precedents or
amendments I would not be aware of). Sure, we are still not solving the full
article issue, but an abstract is better than just the title.
Cheers
Fabiana