[open-bibliography] Openbiblio principles are launched

Mark MacGillivray mark at odaesa.com
Mon Jan 17 23:35:03 UTC 2011

Hello - the addendum was in the google doc but I only put up the main
text to the page at the moment - sorry. Rufus and I were discussing
where best to put the addendum info, I was thinking of putting it on a
child page at /principles/addendum, with a link from the main page
where it says "and more". Then we can add to them if necessary,
without making the main page longer and longer, becoming more unwieldy
as time goes by. or would you rather just have it appended to the
bottom?

How about putting a link on the /principles page to a downloadable
copy too, for people to print if they wish?

Thanks a lot to everyone today, and sorry to Karen that I did not get
you in on the call in time.

Mark