[open-bibliography] Metadata aggregators, discovery tools and libraries

Thomas Krichel krichel at openlib.org
Mon Jan 24 15:22:14 UTC 2011

  Peter Murray-Rust writes

> That would be great. We have sufficient technical expertise that we
> can tap into a raw stream of bibliographic data and transform it for
> our own purposes (which includes integration with (UK)PMC
> bibliography and any other bibliographies that may emerge (e.g. from
> JimP).

  I would also be happy to put the data in the OKFN sponsored
  3lib project at http://3lib.org and from there into AuthorClaim.

  But I don't want to write the software to accumulate the data.

  BTW, what about the crystallography papers data that Ben O'Steen had?
  Is that now available for inclusion into 3lib?

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                    http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                http://authorclaim.org/profile/pkr1
                                               skype: thomaskrichel