[open-bibliography] Anyone got any news?

Mark MacGillivray mark at odaesa.com
Mon Jul 4 15:06:22 UTC 2011

Hi Theodora,

The JISC open bibliography project is wrapping up, we have written a
final report with some interesting links, and also a paper describing
the future of open bibliography for STM.

http://openbiblio.net/2011/06/30/final-product-post-open-bibliography/
http://bibserver.okfn.org/roadmap/open-bibliography-for-stm/

I think these would be interesting for the quarterly newsletter -
perhaps we could write a post on blog.okfn.org too?

Mark