[open-bibliography] Anyone got any news?

Stian Håklev shaklev at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 15:49:58 UTC 2011

Hi Theodora,

I created a framework for managing citation metadata, PDFs, and notes in a
wiki, which also enables me to share my entire note taking etc with the
whole world, including citation metadata etc. I documented it all here,
including a screencast that shows how I use it:
http://reganmian.net/wiki/researchr:start. Not sure if that would be
interesting to your newsletter?

Stian Haklev, University of Toronto

http://reganmian.net/blog -- Random Stuff that Matters