[open-bibliography] Openbiblio workshop at OKCon

Karen Coyle kcoyle at kcoyle.net
Wed Jul 13 14:04:05 UTC 2011

Thanks, Adrian. I note that their wording is "no legal objections to
indexing..." I'm not sure that translates to "not covered by
copyright." I am especially unsure what they mean by "indexing for
catalogue enrichment purposes." it may be clearer in the German
original, but "indexing" isn't the same as "copying" and I think the
issue at hand is whether one can freely make copies of this data.

Does anyone else have a different interpretation?

kc