[open-bibliography] Openbiblio workshop at OKCon

Karen Coyle kcoyle at kcoyle.net
Wed Jul 13 19:34:01 UTC 2011

Thanks, Adrian, for the clarifications. Having this information about
the context does help in interpreting the intent behind the wording.
In particular, the fact that scanning of TOCs has been going on openly
for a while proves the point. This is great news.

Add to that the announcement from the UK about the JISC bibliographic
principles (different from ours, but we should find a way to do a
mutual link since they have the same intent), and it sure looks to me
like Open Bibliographic Data has reached a good momentum.

kc