[open-bibliography] rdf-json and json-ld serialisers and parsers

William Waites ww at styx.org
Thu Jun 16 21:06:34 UTC 2011

I've just added a preliminary version of the (updated) rdf-json and
json-ld serialisers and parsers to rdfextras.

The rdf-json bits were originally written by Rob Sanderson and updated
for compatibility with rdflib 3 by Richard Jones.

The json-ld bits were written by Richard Jones in the context of his
work as part of the JISC Open Bibliography project.

I made some minor adjustments, naming of files for compatibility with
the new conventions (e.g. lowercase) and plugin registration in
setup.py.

These are lacking in unit tests at the moment - if there's time left
in jiscobib for Richard to do this it would be great - but I thought
better to get them out in a reusable form rather than languish buried
in the openbiblio codebase.

Cheers,
-w
--