[open-bibliography] A 4 star classification-scheme for open cultural meta-data

Karen Coyle kcoyle at kcoyle.net
Mon Jun 6 13:59:00 UTC 2011

The document was created during the LOD-LAM (http://lod-lam.net)
meeting in San Francisco last week. I could export it, but it's being
discussed and commented on using the Google Docs comments, and that is
probably the most interesting part. It is similar to the Open Data
done by JISC/RL-UK, but simpler. The four stars are: CC-0, CC-BY,
CC-BY-SA and an added version of CC-BY that can take a particular
attribution license.

kc