[open-bibliography] Cambridge Open METAadata

Edmund Chamberlain emc59 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Mar 2 12:24:00 UTC 2011

I'm project manager on the COMET project and work at the UL in
Cambridge. I've had some initial contact with Rufus but this looks like
a good time to stop lurking here and say hello!

Content and licensing for the project output is still being finalised,
but where possible, we intend to follow suit on JISCOpenbib and use
PDDL. A key part of the project will be exploring the options available
for a library when this is not yet feasible and use this to raise
awareness of the issues related to data ownership.

We are also looking at the ordf/open-biblio suite, so my colleagues will
be posting on the dev-list as well.

Best

Ed Chamberlain

--