[open-bibliography] Minutes for the 9th meeting / Contributions to openbiblio.net

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Mar 2 13:53:55 UTC 2011

Excellent - thanks Adrian!

I was also wondering recently whether openbiblio.net should aim to
offer people an introduction to open bibliographic data as well as
giving info on what this working group and others are up to in this
area. Would it be worth having some info on this on the main landing
page and moving the blog to openbiblio.net/blog?

Also I wonder whether in the medium term we want something like a very
short film explaining what open bibliographic data is and why it
matters, aimed at librarians, possible users of the data, and the
general public. What do you think?

All the best,

Jonathan