[open-bibliography] Minutes for the 9th meeting / Contributions to openbiblio.net

Karen Coyle kcoyle at kcoyle.net
Wed Mar 2 19:29:11 UTC 2011

It would be great to have some educational materials. A HUGE amount of
education needs to be done, iin particular to explain the benefits of
OpenBib. The W3C LLD group will be addressing some of that as an
issue, but not coming up with solutions.

The short video done by Freebase on linking
   http://wiki.freebase.com/wiki/What_is_Freebase%3F
is excellent. But I admit I don't have the talent...

kc