[open-bibliography] Fwd: [LOD-LAM] Archives Hub Linked Data Release

Adrian Pohl adrian.pohl at okfn.org
Mon May 9 19:14:21 UTC 2011

Hello,

the LOCAH project has published its first test dataset under a CC0
public domain waiver. For more information about the release of this
archival data see the mail form Adrian Stevenson below. Does anybody
know whether there also is a full dump available?

In the announcement, also the project is mentioned to publish COPAC as
Linked Data in a month time. Hopefully, this library catalog also will
be published under CC0.

Cheers
Adrian