[open-bibliography] The Swedish Library Association to promote open bibliographic data

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed May 18 13:15:52 UTC 2011

This is fantastic news Anders! Do you think Christina might be
interested in writing a guest post on this on the Open Knowledge
Foundation blog (blog.okfn.org) so we can help publicise this? Also it
would be great if you could invite her to join the OKF's Working Group
on Open Bibliographic Data!

All the best,

Jonathan