[open-bibliography] Introducing Knowledge for All

Mark Leggott mleggott at k4all.ca
Mon Oct 24 22:37:57 UTC 2011

Hi Thomas,

The idea of a "repository for biblio datasets" is part of the K4All plan. We will be posting more detail on the technical architecture shortly, but the goal is to have a rich internal XML schema for metadata that can be mapped to other schemas/formats, similar to what you are suggesting below. The data will be stored in the Fedora repository framework, which provides a great deal of flexibility in how you get the data in and out.

Mark

Mark Leggott, Knowledge for All Founding Director
mleggott at k4all.ca  Skype: markleggott