[open-bibliography] AuthorClaim

Christian.Hauschke at fh-hannover.de Christian.Hauschke at fh-hannover.de
Wed Sep 14 13:55:27 UTC 2011

Hi!

> > I would like to suggest to add PNDs and other biographical norm file IDs.

[...]

>   I don't see where this data is available. Even if it were I am not
>   sure if there is bibliographic information available that I can use.
>
>   I can add a field in AuthorClaim where people can add the PND id
>   that they may know, but it is useless if I can't get access to some
>   more data about them from the PND.

Maybe this can be of help:
<https://wiki.d-nb.de/display/LDS/Dokumentation+des+Linked+Data+Services+der+DNB>

The data is right now published under a non-commercial licence. I'm still convinced that the DNB will change its mind sooner or later.

Greetings,
Christian Hauschke

--
Bibliothek der Fachhochschule Hannover, Ricklinger Stadtweg 118, 30459 Hannover
Tel.: (0511) 9296-1082