[open-bibliography] PyBossa crowdsourcing & other new OKFN stuff

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Mon Aug 20 14:20:28 UTC 2012

Hi Tom,

I've just seen your message to the Open Biblio list below.

Great to hear that you can see applications for PyBossa for bibliographic
data. If you have any further specific ideas be sure to copy in the Open
Bibliography Developers'
List<http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/openbiblio-dev> as
there are already a number of people working in the field who have ideas
along the lines you suggest. (I'm happy to intro you personally if that
would be helpful).

Re: OKFN projects and updates about them, your feedback is really helpful.
We're currently re-designing our website and the end result will make it
much easier to find and track OKFN projects.

In the meantime, please make sure that you...

(1) Sign up to OKFN
Discuss<http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-discuss/>.
This is where all our projects are announced.
(2) Sign up to OKFN Labs
<http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-labs>and have visited the
Labs
site <http://okfnlabs.org/>. PyBossa updates and those from other smaller
OKFN projects are all sent there. The Labs list is currently brimming with
activity and exciting ideas, so it's an exiting place to be!

Do let me know if there is any more information you need in the meantime.

All the best,
Sam