[open-bibliography] Linked Data at the Spanish National Library

Daniel Vila dvila at delicias.dia.fi.upm.es
Thu Feb 2 19:26:51 UTC 2012

Hi Adrian, all

Yes, there will be data dumps available very soon, probably tomorrow. I
will post the details (URL mainly) here as soon as I have them and update
the DataHub entry accordingly. I just wanted to state that both BNE and my
research group (OEG) understand the need for such data dumps, is just that
we did not find the time to make them available.

Thanks again,

Daniel