[open-bibliography] Linked Data at the Spanish National Library

Tom Morris tfmorris at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 19:48:47 UTC 2012

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 12:33 PM, Adrian Pohl <adrian.pohl at okfn.org> wrote:
>> We should boot a dataset on the DataHub for this and add to the
>> Biblographic data group <http://thedatahub.org/group/bibliographic>
>
> There's already a DataHub package for this, see
> <http://thedatahub.org/dataset/datos-bne-es>. The package is already
> added to the bibliography and the lld group.
>
> There doesn't seem to be a data dump available yet. I've asked about
> it but haven't gotten an answer. Perhaps it's best people ask again
> when they want to do something with the data (add it to BibServer
> etc.).

It's great that this is already cataloged.  I've got a question about
the entry.  It's got the tag "no-license-metadata" but I can't tell by
looking at the universe of things which are tagged with it what it
means.

More generally, can tags have descriptions or is it up to the creator
to choose a name which is descriptive enough on its own?

On a related note, how do I get CKAN/TheDataHub to give me a list of
all openly licensed bibliographic data dumps?  Is there a way to
select multiple tags to filter on at the same time?

Tom