[open-bibliography] Linked Data at the Spanish National Library

Adrian Pohl adrian.pohl at okfn.org
Fri Feb 3 08:41:54 UTC 2012

Hello Tom,

On 2 February 2012 20:48, Tom Morris <tfmorris at gmail.com> wrote:

> On a related note, how do I get CKAN/TheDataHub to give me a list of
> all openly licensed bibliographic data dumps?  Is there a way to
> select multiple tags to filter on at the same time?

The bibliographic data group on the Data Hub is a good starting point but
there are still not-openly licensed datasets in it: <
http://thedatahub.org/group/bibliographic>. While updating this group a few
days ago I thought about omitting al the data sets which aren't openly
licensed. In the end I didn't. I think we discussed earlier that it might
be useful to see the not-yet-open datasets to be able to easily contact the
maintainers and ask about opening up the data.

By now, I think we could really make the group an "Open Bibligoraphic Data"
group and remove the not-open data sets. What do others think?

All the best
Adrian