[open-bibliography] BibSoup/BibServer collaboration model?

Mark MacGillivray mark at cottagelabs.com
Thu Feb 2 18:29:40 UTC 2012

The difference between those and bibserver is that bibserver is for
displaying your collection. You get it on a nice searchable web page with
faceting, and you can embed via Javascript on other pages.

We are currently writing a blog post about bibsoup that will include this
distinction. The place for such information is the openbiblio.net blog,
with discussion on open bibliography and open biblio dev mailing lists.