[open-bibliography] getting a personal bib library out

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Jan 18 16:06:07 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 3:54 PM, Karol M. Langner
<karol.langner at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'd like to make my bibliographic library public. In practice,
> that is a single BibTeX file... plus some scripts.

For interest how large is it? And is it a list of your publications (a
Publication List) or the objects you/others are interested in using/reading
(a Reading List)? We are working on both of those in the Openbiblio project
right at the moment.

We can create a BibSoup/Bibserver out of it.

> I've now put on github for fun:
> https://github.com/langner/library
>
> What is the appropriate license for this? Can I just put in CC0?

I'd agree with that.

> Thanks,
> Karol
>
> --