[open-bibliography] German National Bibliography as LOD under CC0

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Jan 26 22:17:44 UTC 2012

On 26 January 2012 18:04, Jim Pitman <pitman at stat.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Peter Murray-Rust <pm286 at cam.ac.uk> wrote:
>
>> If we can offer Bibservers of national bibliographies it will be a great
>> resource for everyone working in Arts and Humanities, GLAM, etc. and
>> science monographs.
>
> Definitely.
> Naomi, please can you track these national biblio releases

I'd strongly recommend tracking them via creating dataset entries in
<http://thedatahub.org/> and adding them to
<http://thedatahub.org/group/bibliographic> (and now that the DataHub
has integrated storage we can also upload copies of the data itself as
needed -- very useful in my experience for backup / caching purposes).

Aside: anyone who wants to be a curator / editor for that group please
just ping Adrian Pohl.

[...]

Rufus