[open-bibliography] biblios.net code/data?

Graham Seaman graham at theseamans.net
Wed Jul 4 23:32:59 UTC 2012

Does anyone know if the biblios.net z39.50 server data or code (it was
open source of some kind) is available anywhere? Someone mentioned
github to me, but I can't find it there. As far as I can see the
cataloguing service is now dead since it depends on Google Gears. I
believe Liblime simply let the service fade away, but I may be wrong -
maybe someone has revived it elsewhere?

I don't know why the service died either - was it just a casualty of the
Liblime/Koha fiasco, or commercially unviable, or did they run into
legal prolems with putting random catalogue data under PDDL?

Apologies if this is all well known to everyone else on this list, I'm
kind of late to the party...

Thanks

Graham