[open-bibliography] OCLC adds Linked Data to WorldCat.org | DDC 23 released as linked data at dewey.info

Ben O'Steen bosteen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 10:50:51 UTC 2012

That's the key - as long as OCLC can find a clear way to say what version
the repo is at and/or (preferably) what has changed since, then we are
fine. If they want to throw more resources at it and run a service like an
AtomPub instance or OAI-PMH, then so much the better.

Either service relies on the knowledge of what has changed since 'x' time -
without that, it will be a very computationally painful thing to reverse
engineer.

Ben