[open-bibliography] Bibliographical data for the world's lesser known languages

Mark MacGillivray mark at odaesa.com
Fri Mar 2 21:49:00 UTC 2012

HI Sebastian, thanks a lot for sharing this, it is a great collection
you have built.

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 5:22 PM, Sebastian Nordhoff
<sebastian_nordhoff at eva.mpg.de> wrote:
> Data are available under CC-BY-NC due to some issues upstream.

What sort of data are you holding? If you are interested in justifying
a wider licence, then have a look at our open bibliographic principles
at http://openbiblio.net/principles.

> I am hoping to receive feedback about best practices for the further
> development of this resource

What sorts of further development are you wanting to do? If you are
looking for a new tool to maintain your collection, and are interested
in providing JSON output, then the bibserver software may be of
interest to you - http://bibserver.org and
http://github.com/okfn/bibserver. Also our bibjson format is detailed
at http://bibjson.org (you can add licence details to each record if
you desire - http://bibjson.org/#license).

If you want further information then please do get back to us with
further questions.

Mark