[open-bibliography] Multivolume works

Lars Aronsson lars at aronsson.se
Thu May 3 19:26:06 UTC 2012

This record http://openlibrary.org/works/OL15528638W/Tietosanakirja
has the title "Tietosanakirja", but it is volume 11 of that work.

This record was created from a book scanned by the Internet Archive,
http://archive.org/details/tietosanakirja11bons
and there is only the number "11" in the URL that indicates this
is one of many volumes of a work.

Does the OpenLibrary now have a way to create a record for the work,
and connect together the records for each of the 11 volumes? I.e.
is there a "part of" relationship between OpenLibrary records?

I think I asked the same question in the past, but that was one or
two years ago.

--
   Lars Aronsson (lars at aronsson.se)
   Project Runeberg - free Nordic literature - http://runeberg.org/