[open-bibliography] Extract Translations from WorldCat?

Karen Coyle kcoyle at kcoyle.net
Mon Oct 22 15:30:45 UTC 2012

Here's the OCLC documentation on their xISBN algorithm:

http://www.worldcat.org/affiliate/webservices/xisbn/app.jsp

"Original" editions (either original language or original print or
original edition) are not identified in library cataloging. This is a
huge gap, but it seems to be a near-universal one.

kc