[open-bibliography] Collaborative creation of a bibliography

Constantinescu Nicolaie kosson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 13:54:42 UTC 2013

I guest this is what it should be landed on:

{
    "type":"text",
    "title":
"(E)-2-[(Furan-2-yl)methyl­idene]-7-methyl-2,3,4,9-tetra­hydro-1H-carbazol-1-one",
    "author":[
        {"name": "Thiruvalluvar, A."},
        {"name": "Archana, R."},
        {"name": "Yamuna, E."},
        {"name": "Rajendra Prasad, K.J."},
        {"name": "Butcher, R.J."},
        {"name": "Gupta, S.K."},
        {"name": "Öztürk Yildirim, S."}
    ],
    "publisher":"International Union of Crystallography",
    "id":"urn:issn:1600-5368",
    "collection":"organic compounds",
    "year": "2013",
    "journal": {"name": "Acta Crystallographica Section E: Structure
Reports Online"},
    "license": [
        {"type":"CC","url":"http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/uk","description":"Creative
Commons","jurisdiction":"UK"}
    ],
    "link": [
        {"url":"http://journals.iucr.org/e/issues/2013/02/00/tk5183/"}
    ],
    "identifier": [
        {"type":"doi","id":"doi:10.1107/S1600536812051203"}
    ],
    "note":"In the title mol­ecule, C18H15NO2, the atoms in the
carbazole unit deviate from planarity [maximum deviation from mean plane =
0.1317 (12) Å]. The pyrrole ring makes dihedral angles of
1.01 (8) and 18.56 (10)° with the benzene and furan rings,
respectively. The cyclo­hexene ring adopts a half-chair conformation.
In the crystal, pairs of N—H⋯O hydrogen bonds form an R22(10)
ring. Mol­ecules are further linked by C—H⋯O and
C—H⋯π inter­actions, forming a three-dimensional
network."
}