[open-bibliography] Inviting community engagement on building a bibliographic roadmap

Tennant,Roy tennantr at oclc.org
Sat Jan 19 17:09:38 UTC 2013

Oh gosh, that site is so old. If the information there works for you, great.
But I haven't updated it in over 5 years. I do know that McGraw-Hill is
still quite good about providing their ONIX records, and I remain on their
mailing list because I've been too lazy to remove myself. It would be great
if someone took upon themselves to create a directory of such record feeds,
but I'm afraid that person can no longer be me.
Roy