[open-bibliography] [FC-discuss] [okfn-discuss] Help make a comparison of open access journals on Wikipedia

Sage Ross sage at ragesoss.com
Thu Jan 31 03:24:47 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 6:10 PM, Kẏra <kxra at freeculture.org> wrote:
> With an army of machines, we are unstoppable!
>
> They sent another reply saying that they would forward the request to the
> director to see what could be done.
>
> I also updated the Wikipedia page to start filling in some of the data doing
> the research by hand (not actually that hard). Still waiting for other
> people to jump in and commit some time to this!

I've merged it back to Wikipedia mainspace; now it lives at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_open-access_journals

It's quite easy to add entries now, as there's a template where you
just fill in the details for each journal, such as license, fee, etc.
If you just have a few minutes, add the info for a journal or two!

-Sage