[open-bibliography] [FC-discuss] [okfn-discuss] Help make a comparison of open access journals on Wikipedia

Kẏra kxra at freeculture.org
Thu Jan 31 03:36:00 UTC 2013

Thanks so much for putting in all that work! I hope more people start
contributing. I'll start linking to the article in more places.

I just realized a more complicated issue to represent is when there are
both free and non-free licenses used. This could apply to hybrid OA
journals, or even full OA journals. It's easy enough to add an option for
"Mixed {{Yes-No}}" but it would be difficult to explain the specifics in
that small field. Thoughts?

Board of Directors, Students for Free Culture: www.freeculture.org

Blog: http://thesilentnumber.me  -  StatusNet Microblog:
http://identi.ca/kxra