[open-civil-society] NCVO response to Making Open Data Real consultation

Javier Ruiz javier at openrightsgroup.org
Thu Oct 27 10:41:58 UTC 2011

David

I will have a look later, but just to clarify that the people doing the consultation have told us a few times that they don't expect any single group to engage with all the questions. They wanted feedback in any shape or form.

Our response is undergoing final checks, but we will also make it public.

Javier

--
Javier Ruiz
javier at openrightsgroup.org (mailto:javier at openrightsgroup.org)