[Open-data-census] Duplicate country /entry and question

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Mon Aug 26 15:57:18 BST 2013

Dear Luciano,

Thank you for your comments, very useful - and also thank you for your
compliments!

Also thanks for spotting the double entry, I've now had one of them deleted
- and as you suggested the data entry from the deleted entry has been moved
to the other datasets on Uruguay.

The idea of having datasets on energy be a category for future expansion is
very interesting. Would you mind adding a ticket on Github with that idea?
(if you're familiar with that). Basically you go to
Github<https://github.com/okfn/opendatacensus/issues> and
click the green button, where you can then type in your idea. This will
queue up the idea for the development team. The same can be done with bugs
(like the double entry). Alternatively, I can do it for you, but in general
ideas are much better coming from the community.

Thanks again for engaging, and please do keep in touch with more ideas and
comments.

-Christian

--

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Empowering through Open Knowledge
*http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on

*Have you registered for OKCon 2013 <http://okcon.org/>?*