[Open-data-census] CONFIDENTIAL

Yahya Arafeh dr_mhdyahya at live.com
Tue Jul 30 01:55:00 BST 2013

--

Dear Respected One,

How are you and your family? Let me briefly introduce myself to you as I
write to you this email with a high sense of sincerity, trust and as my
confidant.

My name is Mhd Yahya Arafeh  am Muslim, age 56 yrs, I am a top Government
functionary in the present government of Bashar al-Assad,the embattled
Syrian President, but presently I'm still in Damascus, Syria with my
family, I am in a dire need of a trust worthy individual/Organization who
can receive and secure the sum of $5,3 Million US Dollars (Five Million
Three  Hundred Thousand US Dollars) deposited in Royal-Link
Security/Finance Company London, this is as a result of the ongoing war in
my country, Syria.

I seriously want to remove these funds from my name to a new name because
Syria will soon have a new government which might affect these funds.

For your help and trustworthiness I will compensate you with 40% of the
total sum and a stake in whatever business that will be setup by you with
this fund in future.

In my next message I will attached my International passport copy for you
to know who you're dealing with.

Yours Sincerely

Dr.Mhd Yahya Arafeh
Damascus, Syria