[Open-data-census] Open Data Census discussion list - welcome!

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Tue Jun 4 07:01:16 BST 2013

Fantastic, Ivo! Great work and really good to see Israel cross the finish
line!

Key countries that require work (but have no Editor yet) include for
instance Finland and New Zealand - would be great if we could claim victory
in any of those? There are also a couple of empty spots for France and
Sweden that would be great to get filled.

Also, I'm looking forward to hear who the next country to claim victory
here on the list will be? :)

-Christian

--

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Empowering through Open Knowledge
*http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on