[Open-data-census] Need troubleshooting...?

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Fri Jun 7 10:36:05 BST 2013

Hi Editors,

First and foremost - fantastic work across the line! The Census is really
being boosted and reviews are happening at a fast pace. Great work
everybody!

We still have work to do, so please continue your great work. It's only a
few days until the deadline of June 12th, so when you finish your own
country, please feel free to continue lending a hand to filling other
countries. If your language is spoken in other countries, it is a
tremendous help if you could help a little with them as well.

However, a few of you are also having some minor problems submitting. We
are happy to help with this! If you find bugs or have troubles in general,
please write me or Zara - and we'll help you sort it.
If possible, please include screen shots, as that helps a great deal.
Alternatively explain carefully what/when things go wrong.

Thanks!
-Christian & Zara

--

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Empowering through Open Knowledge
*http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on