[Open-data-census] Costa Rica updated in Open Data Census

Ana Sofia Ruiz Schmidt anasofiaruiz at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 23:29:34 BST 2013

Hi all!

Hope everything is great! I wanted to let you know that information from
Costa Rica is now included in the Open Data Census. I see a lot of
countries are already completed and I must say looks promising. Here in
Costa Rica I've been participating with government representatives to make
a lot more information available and in formats that allow cross reference.

I hope the grade Costa Rica has now will improve in the coming months :)

Keep up the great work!

Best regards,

Ana Sofia Ruiz