[Open-data-census] Census - let's get the world's attention!

Zara Rahman zara.rahman at okfn.org
Tue Jun 11 14:51:12 BST 2013

Hi Michaela,

Glad to have you on board for the early copies :-)

in answer to your questions - yes, the press release from OKF Central
will be focused on G8 countries performance, so  if you could adapt it
to add words about Czech performance and making it relevant to your
audience, then issue it as a release of OKF-CZ and Otakar Motejl Fund,
and credit the original press release from OKF in a footnote or similar,
with a link to it from the main site, that would be perfect.

I've added you to the 'early press release' copies for tomorrow! Anyone
else??

Thanks!

Zara

and credit Open Knowledge Foundation, with a link to the main blog which
will go live on Thursday and yes, it would then be your (OKF-CZ, Otakar
Motejl Fund) press release.