[Open-data-census] Census - let's get the world's attention!

Michaela Rybičková michaela.rybickova at motejl.cz
Tue Jun 11 13:49:02 BST 2013

Hello Zara,

exciting news!

I'd like to have the early copy, but have a few questions. Will the press
release be focused on G8 countries performance or the Census in general?
And is it possible to rework the text a little and issue it as a release of
OKN-CZ and Otakar Motejl Fund with OKF as an original source? If we want to
get coverage in Czech media, it is important to adjust the translation to
our environment and emphasise topics that have been covered previously (OGP,
first Czech open data challenge etc.).

Long live open data buzz!

Michaela Rybičková
koordinátorka

*FOND OTAKARA MOTEJLA*

Jeseniova 47
130 00 Praha 3
tel.: +420 226 227 703
mobil: +420 728 872 564
e-mail: michaela.rybickova at motejl.cz
www.motejl.cz

Fond Otakara Motejla spravuje Nadace Open Society Fund Praha.