[Open-data-census] open data census spain

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Tue Jun 11 15:48:50 BST 2013

Hi Maria,

1) Fantastic! Thanks for all your work on this.

2) We are making a lot of improvements on the backend of the site right
now, so updates do not show immediately on the page. However, I've checked
and your submissions has been registered and will be visible very soon (as
with any other prior submissions that may not appear yet).

3) I think the idea of a regional Census is a good one! I am cc'ing this
email to the Census Editor list to ask everyone: Would a regional census be
of good use in more countries than Spain?

Thanks, Spanish Census team!

-Christian

 --

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Empowering through Open Knowledge
*http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on