[Open-data-census] Census - let's get the world's attention!

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Wed Jun 12 05:56:51 BST 2013

Great, Tom! We'll add you to the translation team to receive the press
release.
Fantastic to make it available in Portuguese as well.

-Christian

--

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Empowering through Open Knowledge
*http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on