[Open-data-census] Scoring OpenData Completeness

Andreas Trawoeger atrawog at kartenwerkstatt.at
Wed Nov 6 09:49:02 GMT 2013

Hi Daniela!

I'm currently looking into the different reporting obligations within
the EU concerning environmental data [0].

These obligations & guidelines are extremely comprehensive and it
could be worth a try to see if we can e.g. strip down the 157 page
European Pollutant Release and Transfer Register (E-PRTR) requirements
[1] down to no more than five paragraphs.

cu andreas

[0] http://www.eea.europa.eu/themes/water/reporting-obligations
[1] http://prtr.ec.europa.eu/pgDownloadGuidance.aspx