[Open-data-census] Scoring OpenData Completeness

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Thu Nov 7 13:38:48 GMT 2013

Daniela and Andreas: Great to follow this discussion! Looking forward to
hear more of what you come up with.
I've also added this idea to our future development idea
pad<https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/document/d/1K8t8--e422bzDEg2YCl3OHfwfeN4XksRuXkQY1vizUY/edit>
.

-Christian

--

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*http://okfn.org/  |
@okfn<http://twitter.com/OKFN> |
 OKF on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |